Before Migrate, Please backup your old theme first to protect your data
- Login to your Shopify store, go to Online Store -> Themes.
- Duplicate your old theme.
- Rename to backup.
1. Go to Download tab from the ThemeForest account to download the Storepify theme’s latest version.
2. Go to Themes -> Add theme -> Upload zip file
3. Add the downloaded file
4. To move the configuration (custom code), follow these steps:
- In Current theme section, click on Actions -> Edit code.
- Open settings_data.json & copy all code lines.
- Now click Edit code of update version then open settings_data.json -> Delete all code lines -> Paste the code which you copied above -> Save.
In Edit code page, please find Locales, choose the language you want to use (for example: English)